Play NOW Casino on Net Cassava Enterprises Ltd. Video Poker
Video poker is also known as draw poker. The dealer uses a 52-card deck, which is played fresh after each hand. The object of the game varies with each machine. For specific details regarding each winning combination, please check the tables below. In order to play Video Poker:
Your cards are then compared to the table of winning combinations (see below). If the value of your hand is lower than the minimum winning combination, you lose your bet. If the value of your hand is higher, you win (see "Winning Combinations" below).
- Click on the slot to insert $20. If you have less than $20, whatever amount you have in your bankroll will be automatically deposited in the video poker machine.
- Choose the denomination of the Bet by clicking the arrow button under the credits.
- Click on the "Bet One" button, once for each credit you wish to bet, or the "Max" button to place the maximum bet of 5.
- After betting using the "Bet One" button, click on the "Deal Draw" button, whereupon you will be dealt one five-card Poker hand. (If the player utilizes the "Play 5 Credits" button to bet, the deal will occur automatically.)
- After the first draw, click on the "Hold" button to save any cards that you wish to keep.
- Click on "Deal Draw" again,thereby replacing the cards that you have not chosen to hold with new ones.
Double Playoff Round:
When you produce a winning hand (depending on winning combinations table) you are offered a playoff round in which you are given the opportunity to "Double" your winnings. If you do not wish to participate in the playoff round, simply click on "Collect".
Please Note: The playoff round automatically ends after a total of five rounds.
- Click on the "Double" button to leave your previous hand's winning as your bet.
- The Video Poker Machine's cards will turn over face down, and then one card will turn face up.
- Click on one of the four cards that remain face down.
- If the card that you choose is of a higher value than the card that the machine turned over - you win, and the special round continues, if you wish.
Please Note: If you do not wish to continue participating in the playoff round, simply click on "Collect".
- You may once again click on the "Double" button to leave your previous playoff round's winning as your bet.
- If the card that you choose is of an equal value to the card that the machine turned over it is a Tie, or Push and you neither win, nor lose and the playoff round is over.
- If the card that you choose is of a lower value than the card that the machine turned over, you lose your bet and the playoff round is over.
Casino-on-Net offers Video Poker players the opportunity to win a progressive jackpot in The "Royal Diamonds" Machine. Betting maximum credits will credit the winner of a special diamond suited royal flush hand with a progressive jackpot.
Common Winning Combinations:
Jacks or Better: One Pair pays off only if the cards in the pair are Jacks, Queens, Kings, or Aces. Lower pairs do not pay off.
Kings or Better: One Pair pays off only if the cards in the pair are Kings, or Aces. Lower pairs do not pay off.
Two Pair: Two sets of pairs of the same card denomination.
Three of a Kind:Three cards of the same denomination.
Straight: Five consecutive denomination cards, not of the same suit.
Flush: Five non-consecutive denomination cards, all of the same suit.
Full House: A set of three cards of the same denomination, plus a set of two cards of the same denomination.
Five of a Kind: Four cards of the same denomination and one Wild card.
Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same denomination.
Straight Flush: Five consecutive denomination cards, all of the same suit.
Royal Flush: Five consecutive denomination cards, all of the same suit, starting from 10 and ending with an ace.
Wild Royal Flush: Royal flush hand that includes a wild card.